We are always happy to accept applications for the positions of: Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Housekeeper, and Groundskeeper.
Financial assistance is available to employees wishing to obtain their degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must have CDA, BA, MA or extensive experience in the field of Early Childhood Education
- Must become certified in CPR & First Aid
- Must attend a Health & Safety Orientation class provided by the Department of Health & Family Services
- Must obtain fifteen hours of continuing education each year
If your strength is inspiring, engaging and educating young children and you would like to be part of a fantastic group of creative and dedicated staff members, please contact Pleasant Street Preschool to see if positions are available.